Possible reasons of the database going into suspect mode are:
- Log files or data files
- Due to lack of disk space, suspect mode like issue crops up in SQL Server database.
- Due to improper shutdown of DB server
- Inability of SQL Server to Roll-back operation or Roll-forward operation
- To recover the database from the suspect mode, we need to connect SQL Server Management studio using ‘sa’ login credentials
- Run this following query one by one:
EXEC sp_resetstatus ‘COSEC';
ALTER DATABASE COSEC SET EMERGENCY
DBCC checkdb ('COSEC')
ALTER DATABASE COSEC SET SINGLE_USERWITH ROLLBACK IMMEDIATE
DBCC CheckDB ('COSEC', REPAIR_ALLOW_DATA_LOSS)
ALTER DATABASE COSEC SET MULTI_USER
Now DB is online:
|Posted by Admin (administrator) on 7 January 2019 at 07:06.|
Edited by Admin (administrator) on 8 January 2019 at 11:20.